Our waterfront home has an abundance of nearby attractions!
- Golfing: There are over 26 golf courses within a short drive of Torch Lake. Short and long courses as well as championship, pro and par three courses all provide a different challenge, no matter what your level of expertise.
- Boating: The cottage has its own boat hoist and dock, and we can recommend several boat rentals. The Chain O' Lakes offers endless hours of enjoyment, beauty and fishing. The Torch River Marine is only an 1/8 of mile away for any last minute items or service. You can gas your boat up at Fabinanos On The River. They also have great pizza.
- Fine Dining: The Torch Riviera, a very short walk from the cottage, has some of the best food in all of Northern Michigan! It's a nice restaurant with a casual atmosphere and the owners Marty & Sharlyn are wonderful.
- Nightlife: There are unique and fun local places in the area including The Dockside, Alden Bar (short boat ride to both of them!) Or a short car drive to Shorts Brewing Company (which often has free live music.) If you like to gamble your less than 20 minutes away from Turtle Creek Casino.
- Jogging and cycling: There's nothing like a jog around Torch Lake...with its pristine, Carribean-color water. There are also plenty of roads to cycle as well as dirt paths for mountain biking.
- The famous SANDBAR. The cottage is located across from the sandbar, but far enough that you have privacy and tranquility. It's really the perfect spot.